- How can I check my mobile number portability status?
- How long does it take to transfer a number to a new phone?
- Is Airtel better or Jio?
- Is Jio fiber better than Airtel?
- How many times a Sim can be port?
- How long does it take to port a number to Airtel?
- How can I port my sim online?
- Which network is best?
- Which is faster Jio or Airtel?
- What is the first recharge after porting to Airtel?
- Is porting to Airtel free?
How can I check my mobile number portability status?
Please enter the following details to know your porting status:Mobile Number This field is requiredThe mobile number must be 10 digitsInvalid mobile number.UPC Code This field is requiredThe UPC Code and its Re-enter UPC Code are not the sameThe UPC Code must be 8 digits.More items….
How long does it take to transfer a number to a new phone?
Transferring or porting your number can take anywhere from 10 minutes to 24 hours. Porting multiple lines and porting landlines can take up to 10 days.
Is Airtel better or Jio?
Airtel retained the top spot in download speed experience for the sixth time in a row with a score of 10.4 mbps. The average download speeds observed by Airtel users rose by 0.3 mbps to 10.4 mbps, while those seen by Jio users declined by 0.4 mbps to fall below 7 mbps.
Is Jio fiber better than Airtel?
Jio Fiber vs Airtel Xstream Broadband Plans: JioFiber vs Airtel Xstream broadband plans: Reliance Jio recently revamped its JioFiber broadband plans to offer more data benefits at lower prices to consumers. With new plans starting at Rs 399 with unlimited data.
How many times a Sim can be port?
– The 3 Month Rule. A subscriber is eligible to make a porting request only after 90 days of the date of activation of his mobile connection. If a number is already ported once, the number can again be ported only after 90 days from the date of the previous porting.
How long does it take to port a number to Airtel?
As per the TRAI regulated process, it takes 4-7 days for your current operator to relieve your current number. However, during the entire process, your number will remain active except for few hours that too after midnight on the day we finally switch your number from the current operator to Airtel.
How can I port my sim online?
* Download the MyJio app from Google Play store or App store. * Open the app and head over to the port section of the app. * The app offers two options: Get a new Jio SIM and keep the existing number and just change the network. * Select the type of SIM you want between prepaid and postpaid.
Which network is best?
Jio smartphone customers had the best 4G Availability and the 4G Coverage Experience in India. Airtel has continued to chip away at its dominance on both measures of the mobile experience. Airtel customers had the best Internet Download Speed Experience. Airtel has scored 10.4 Mbps in Download Speed Experience.
Which is faster Jio or Airtel?
New Delhi: Bharti Airtel offers the best video experience among mobile operators, exhibiting fastest download speeds of 9.6 megabits per second across all telecom circles, while rival Reliance Jio has the highest 4G availability covering 97.8% of the country, a new report has said.
What is the first recharge after porting to Airtel?
According to a report by Telecom Talk, Airtel has removed the Rs. 229 FRC to bring the new Rs. 248 prepaid recharge option. The new plan is said to include data benefits of 1.4GB per day, unlimited local, STD, and roaming voice calls, as well as 100 SMS messages per day for 28 days.
Is porting to Airtel free?
Porting your current number to Airtel has never been this easy! Now you can simply place an order online and we will come and deliver the SIM at your doorstep, absolutely FREE. You can also visit any of our stores and we’ll be more than happy to assist you with the process.