- What is the most dangerous place in Russia?
- Who is the most famous Russian?
- What is the highest paid job in Russia?
- Is it safe to visit Russia as a tourist?
- What should I avoid in Moscow?
- Can I drink tap water in Moscow?
- What foods is Russia famous for?
- What’s Russia famous for?
- Do they speak English in Moscow?
- What is the richest city in Russia?
- What should you not wear in Russia?
- What can you not do in Russia?
- Is it safe to use my cell phone in Russia?
- Why do tourists visit Russia?
- Is Moscow dangerous for tourists?
- What is a typical breakfast in Russia?
- What is a typical Russian dinner?
- What is the poorest town in Russia?
What is the most dangerous place in Russia?
DagestanOnce it was Chechnya, today it is the republic of Dagestan on the Caspian Sea that is the most explosive place in Russia – and in Europe.
There are bomb attacks almost daily, shootouts between police and militants, tales of torture and of people going missing..
Who is the most famous Russian?
Vladimir Putin1. Vladimir Putin. He is arguably the most famous Russian, and his name today is almost a brand.
What is the highest paid job in Russia?
Top 10 highest paying jobs in RussiaDentist. … Obstetrician-gynecologist. … Drilling engineer/foreman. … Risk manager/Financial Risk Assessment Specialist. … IOS and Android developers. … Big Data Analyst. … SAP Consultant. … Java/Ruby programmer.More items…•
Is it safe to visit Russia as a tourist?
In general, Russia is a safe country, especially if you’re traveling as a tourist to large cities (such as Moscow, St. Petersburg, Vladivostok, etc.) or if you are making the Trans-Siberian route. However, there are a number of risk areas in Russia, which is advisable not to travel to: The border with Ukraine.
What should I avoid in Moscow?
Dangerous Moscow: Why it’s best to avoid these dubious placesGarage Valley (aka ‘Shanghai’) Dmitry Serebryakov/TASS. This massive urban ‘valley’ could swallow a passerby like a swamp, and leave no trace. … Bitsevski Park. Vladimir Sayapin/TASS. … Komsomolskaya Square. Global Look Press. … Tsaritsyno wilderness. Legion Media. … Big Garden Pond (Bolshoi Sadovyy Prud) Legion Media.
Can I drink tap water in Moscow?
Moscow Russia, tap water is safe for drinking. Treatment plants use sodium hypochlorite, which is more reliable than chlorine. … The water leaves the treatment plant is safe to drink. However, locals tend to boil water before drinking.
What foods is Russia famous for?
Top 10 foods to try in RussiaKamchatka crab. Red king crab is a species that’s native to the Bering Sea and can be found around the Kamchatka Peninsula in eastern Russia. … Borscht. Technically this soup is based on meat stock, with added vegetables, and it has a sweet-sour-ish flavour. … Pelmeni. … Blini. … Black Sea barabulka. … Kvass. … Varenie. … Sirniki.More items…
What’s Russia famous for?
Foreigners may believe that Russia is known for its cold climate, vodka, bears, or even the recent drug cheating scandal that saw athletes banned from Rio Olympics. Communism and authoritative politics may also come to mind. But how many positive facts you can think of? Russia is certainly famous for beautiful women.